Wake up call
Are you “grinding” and training as much and as hard as you can to reach your goals? Do you think you have what it takes? Do you want to make it to the top of your sport? If the answer is yes to any of these then read the next part very closely.
The next generation of top athletes WON’T BE
- The most talented
- The most skilled early in their pre-teens and teens
- The ones who trained and practiced most
- The ones who win at all costs
- The ones who don’t care about nutrition
- The ones who do their own thing
Does that sound like you? Do you think those things will be the reason you make it to the top? If yes then these things might work for you right now but research is showing that it has to change. The shift is starting to happen and this is what it looks like –
The next generation of top athletes WILL BE
- Disciplined, resilient and competitive
- Excel in free play, practice and competition in multiple disciplines
- Functional and in tune with responsible training and recovery practices
- Strong sense of self and conscious of the stresses in their lives
- Knowledgeable on personal nutrition and how to win in the kitchen
- Team forward, coachable and good communicators
The difference between the WON’T BE and the WILL BE is intrinsic skill, knowledge of self and the application of that knowledge in all areas of life. At the top level everyone can do everything really well so how you personally develop your mind, body and life will be what separates you from the rest of the pack.
FEW ATHLETES TAP INTO THEIR FULLEST POTENTIAL BECAUSE THEY ONLY FOCUS ON THE BALL
If you only have possession of the puck for 45s per game in hockey, 60s in a soccer, 2mins in basketball what are you doing for the rest of the game? Can you impact the outcome of the game and your experience in sport when you don’t have the ball? The answer is YES!
If you are serious about being your best then we will send you a FREE VIDEO on the highest impact improvements that you are guaranteed NOT doing…
Become your best by registering for the OFFBALL Academy Make your PD your Competitive Advantage